Good Shepherd Homecare & Hospice has been the community’s trusted choice for care for over 40 years. Our knowledgeable, compassionate staff is here to help provide personalized care choices for each of the clients and families we serve under our Hospice, Palliative Home Health and Home Care programs. Our integrative and holistic approach to care focuses on the individual and their loved ones throughout the entire care journey.
We Honor Every Moment In Life Through Our Dedication to Compassionate Care.
To be the community’s first choice for hospice and home care services, available to all, regardless of ability to pay. To approach each day with the knowledge that the care we provide shapes the memories that remain for a lifetime.
- Excellence – To deliver compassionate, personalized care to each client and family, in their home or ours.
- Integrity – To honor the trust the community has placed in our organization.
- Humanity – To continue our tradition of being a community led, community staffed and community funded organization that gives back to the community in greater measure than we receive.
At Good Shepherd, one of our strongest assets is the relationship that exists between our organization and the community. Our Agency and Foundation have the tremendous benefit of being guided by two volunteer boards comprised of community leaders who are dedicated to upholding the mission and vision of both Good Shepherd Homecare & Hospice and the Good Shepherd Foundation.
- Chair – Andy Ellis, Arthur-Green, LLP
- Vice Chair – Dan Crouch, BBN Architects
- Treasurer – Todd Chyba, The Trust Company
- Past Chair – Kevin Ingram, Manhattan Christian College
- Sharon Clark, Community Volunteer
- Dr. Molly Disbrow, Cotton O’Neil Digestive Health
- Dr. Laki Evangelidis, Associated Urologists
- Beverly Fulton, Community Volunteer
- Neil Horton, Bayer Construction
- Tom Phillips, Community Volunteer
- Brad Roberts, Community Volunteer
- Larie Schoap, Community Volunteer
- Devin Wendt, Crestview Christian Church
- Dr. Chance Williams, CenterPointe Physicians
- Chair – Bill Bahr, Arthur-Green, LLP
- Vice Chair – Therese Miller, Community Volunteer
- Treasurer – Jo Lyle, Community Volunteer
- Past Chair – Dan Yunk, Community Volunteer
- Matt Crocker, Steel & Pipe Supply Co.
- Jan Eichman, Community Volunteer
- Scott Emley, CGN Advisors
- Bobbi French, G. Thomas Jewelers
- Gordon Hibbard, Dale Carnegie, Kansas Heartland
- Ashley King, Geary Community Hospital
- Ellen Knackendoffel, The Trust Company
- Brent Riffel, Community First National Bank
- Jeff Wick, WTC